viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

A Heavenly Dream


Resultado de imagen para heaven

Once on earth I felt something special
I wonder why I felt like that
No answer was given to me
Only a heavenly dream could be.

Walking into every corner
Trying to find a sense for my life,
A special touch I felt in my heart,
It was the touch of someone celestial.

And when I turned around to see
I received an extreme surprise,
That celestial touch I felt
It was just the strength of your love.

You should be my heavenly dream
The best present I ever expected
Watching this I embarrassed thought
How could this be possible?
Unless she is the angel heaven sent me
Now I am really convinced
Glory could be reach on earth,
‘Cause she connects me with dreamland now.


There’s no love choice
There’s no heart chance
Now a dream I’ve never dreamed
Or is just that in my mind.


As a spell I have forgotten,
Even though you’re not here any longer
Then I swear is not hallucination
It’s not what everyone wants or needs.
It’s only your love complementation.


Joel Alberto Paz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario